04 August 2012

The Real Queen Of Beauty Products: Whitening

"You don't have to focus on your imperfections..... You just have to love yourself." - Sebastian Castro

What a great quote, right?! Aha! Uh-Oh! Who is Sebastian Castro?! Oh okay, I'll tell you who he is. So, before doing this new entry I decided to watch a live stream of Sebastian Castro over the internet.

Live stream last August 04, 2012
Well, it's my first time to watch his live stream and I am so "kilig" and all while he is speaking Tagalog. Oh gaaah! He sounds like Sam Milby with his "Weh??? Di nga???" line. Haha! I can say that he is such a nice guy! Oh, before I forgot, he is a model and he don't have any Filipino blood but after 8 months of staying here in the Philippines, he learned how to speak our Filipino language! Cool yeah! He is in United States right now and he is doing an Independent film. So cool! Haha! So to cut the story short, someone asked him if he has any imperfections and he quickly answered, "You don't have to focus on your imperfections..... You just have to love yourself" and I am so impressed! He is so positive about anything and I like that! He's a good entertainer too! I so love his Teach Me How To Dougie version! Haha! And I've got 3 out of 3 shoutouts from him! How sweet is that, right? : )

Hello friends! :D

Before this, I posted a blog about some beauty secrets that everyone must know for us not to harm ourselves because like me, I know everyone wants to have a good health throughout our life and to have a fairer/whiter skin. Did you guys know that one of my obsession is to have a whiter skin like Sarah Geronimo? Hahaha! 

I'm so obsessed with her knees! Wow!
Oh I know it's impossible but who knows? Sabi nga, tiyagaan lang yan! Love yourself! And if you love yourself, you'll try anything that will help you to have what you want. Like for me, I want to have a fairer/whiter skin so as much as possible I try to drink plenty of water. Also, I see to it to at least drink one glass of milk a day. Not to eat oily foods or at least lessen it! Hahaha! And to sleep as early as 9 PM if possible and that's so challenging for me and I never tried doing that! Aigoo! Hahaha!

So earlier this morning, I went to SM Bacoor with my Mom to accompany her in Our Home store then after that I asked her if we can go to Watsons so I can buy some stuffs. You know guys whenever I go out with my Mom I'm so happy and contented because I know if I want something she'll gonna buy it, if it's really worth it! Haha! Mothers know best and I believe that! Also it's our bonding moment --- GUMALA! Haha! Here's what I bought in Watsons.....


I bought a new body scrub, a Vaseline Whitening Face Scrub and hand soap because I'm out of stock. While strolling around, I remembered what my college friend Ezekiel Bunda told me before that this Asian Secrets Whitening Body Scrub is really effective to helps you whiten your skin so I search for it and told my Mom to buy that for me. Haha! I also bought Myra Hand & Body Lotion, wala lang, I just wanna try it! Haha! So let's have a quick review about these products and what I usually use to achieve the fairer/whiter skin that I want! Want that? : )

Vaseline Men Whitening Face Scrub


Vaseline Men Whitening Anti-Spot Face Scrub with Vitamin B3 factor, antioxidants and soft scrubs helps FIX & BUILD men's skin health.
FIXES INTANTLY
  • Skin looks brighter
  • Dirt and daily effects of pollution are cleaned out
  • Skin looks refreshed and recharged
BUILDS OVER TIME
  • Skin looks fairer
  • Contains Vitamin B3 that helps reduce appearance of dark spots/blemishes
  • Skin becomes healthier
Review: 4 out of 5
I'm using this product about almost a year and I'm actually quite satisfied with it because it truly reduce and remove dark spots/blemishes that was brought by pimples. I also feel fresh after using it and some says that my face became whiter compared before and that's awesome! Haha!

Kojie-san Skin Lightening Soap


Kojie-san has an all-natural kojic acid formula that helps lighten dark spots due to acne, age spots, freckles, sun-damaged skin, and other skin pigmentation. Koji is popularly knows for its excellent whitening effects and antioxidant properties.

Review: 3 out of 5
I'm using this product for more than a month and in that short span I noticed that it really lighten dark spots brought about by pimples. Well hopefully, with my regular use of this soap, it may help the skin all over my body to be lighter too! Haha! I just noticed after using this and when I'm dry already, some parts of my body have a prickly feeling and I think it's because of the Kojic acid.

Asian Secrets Lulur Indonesian Whitening Body Scrub


It is a beauty treatment which originated from the royal palace of java, Indonesia and inspired by a ritual called Lulur. Lulur was originally intended for the bride-to-be in order to beautify, smoothen and whiten her skin before the wedding day.
The Benefits of Asian Secrets Lulur Whitening Body Scrub
  • Lulur beads gently exfoliate and remove dead skin cells to smoothen and give it a radiant glow.
  • Frequent usage reduces skin pigmentation and evens out skin tone by getting rid of dark patches, especially in areas prone to darkening like the elbows, knees, armpits and the area between the thighs.
  • It also moisturizes and leaves skin with a light fragrant scent.

Review: *To follow*

Myra Hand & Body Lotion


  • It has Vitamin E Beads that gently burst into your skin. Vitamin E helps protect & nourish skin.
  • Dimethicone & Glycerin seal in your skin's natural moisture preventing dryness.
  • Helps keep your skin healthy, soft, & smooth to touch.
  • Safe and effective for all skin types.
  • Non-greasy & ideal for everything use.
Review: *To follow*

It's okay to try new products that says it will give you fairer/whiter skin but before purchasing any product, as I always do, read the back label first! Try also to use any product accordingly based on the direction given. Sabi nga, Wala namang mawawala kung susubukan hindi ba? : )

How about you? Do you have any "Whitening Secrets"? Share it to us by commenting in this blog! Thank you in advance!

Time check: 12:48 AM! Oh gaaah! I need to rest my eyes and sleep! Oh wait! I have a question for you before saying goodbye.....

So friends, do you think I can be called "The Real Queen Of Beauty Products: Whitening"??? :D

Thanks for reading.
'Til my next entry.

Much love,
DramaQueenSimon

2 comments:

  1. I have one here. Belo facial wash. Its good. I noticed that my face is smoother compared to the past few weeks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gaaah! Is that the pink one?? 'coz I tried that 2 years ago and I also noticed that my face became fairer than before! Thanks for sharing! Yihee! :D #GodBless

    ReplyDelete