01 August 2012

The Real Queen Of Social Networking Sites

"My August wish is to pass/top the Nursing Licensure Examination and to have our school (De La Salle - Health Sciences Institute) a 100% passing rate." - DramaQueenSimon

How about you? What is your August wish? I hope it will come true! Just trust yourself and PRAY! --- POSITIVITY ---

Hello Friends! : )

This is my first ever blog! To tell you honestly guys, I really want to have a blog but then I'm kinda confused if I'm going to create and have one like this because actually I really don't have any idea how to start doing this thing! Thanks to my very good friend, Hearts (Dys Pacete), for the inspiration and for helping me out to start with this blog.

One of the main reasons why I really want to have a blog is to share my thoughts, interests, and my "kadaldalan" and "kalandian" to the whole world! Haha! I'm kinda addicted also in social networking like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Tumblr, and Instagram. Trivia: I only have one username in all of my accounts except in Instagram --- DramaQueenSimon. Also, I only have one displayed photo in all of my accounts except in my blog! Haha! So let me share to you guys what I usually do in my accounts.

When I woke up every morning around 8 to 9 AM, the first thing I do is to open our internet then plug my laptop (because it's battery is not functioning well) and the electric fan (I started doing this after the Nursing Licensure Examination, July 02, 2012). Then I will open my laptop and click all my accounts in different tabs in one window. Haha! So in my Facebook account.....


I like to scroll down the news feed and LIKE and LIKE and LIKE all the interesting pictures and the status of my friends or fan pages and when I feel bored doing it, I'll just close it and done! Haha! Then next thing that I will open is my Twitter account!


I really love my Twitter and I'm proud to share to you guys that I have more than 1,000 followers! How sweet is that, right?? Hahaha! In Twitter, I could share lots of information about myself, what I'm doing, some fun facts and anything that is happening under the sun! And also in Twitter, people will not know if I'm online until I post a tweet. Stalker lang ang peg! Cool yeah! I'm also free to express what I feel and I can follow my favorite celebrities and know what they are doing that time. After updating my Twitter, the next thing I will open is my YouTube account.


What I do in YouTube is just to see if my video views went up and to check for some new comments. Warning! If you will check my YouTube account don't be surprised if almost all of my videos are all about Sarah Geronimo because I'm her no. 1 fan and I'm a certified Popster by heart! I will post a blog soon about Sarah Geronimo and how obsessed am I for being her fan! Haha! Next is my Tumblr.


Well I'm not active in Tumblr but when I post photos in Instagram I also share it to my Tumblr account so in that sense it will also be updated. Lastly and one of my favorites is my Instagram (Simon Cabrera).


I love using this application in my iPod because you know, like in my Facebook, I love scrolling down and see all these amazing and sometimes breath-taking photos of some celebrities or unknown people who loves to capture these beautiful sceneries. I also got a chance to see what they are doing and knew what they likes or interests. I also enjoyed sharing photos and having some likes to my friends and also to those people that I do not know. Well, this new blog of mine is an addition to my most used social networking sites that I open everyday and will be part of my life for sure! : )


So friends, do you think I can be called "The Real Queen Of Social Networking Sites"??? :D


Thanks for reading.
'Til my next entry.

Much love,
DramaQueenSimon

1 comment:

  1. Winner ang first blog post. :) And Thank you for the credits. :) Sobrang flattered ako. :) Loveyouuuhearts. Don't worry andito ako palagi para sagutin lahat ng questions mo. kahit simpleng blogger pa lang din ako. :))

    ReplyDelete